This is an outstanding opportunity for you to experience a fun, challenging, and uplifting adventure. Join a women's-only group of like-minded adventurers that will take you into a variety of stunning scenes on the North Shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota. You will experience tent camping for four nights, quality wilderness food, experienced leadership, and strong biblical teaching around the campfire. Three of the four days, we will be day hiking the Superior Hiking Trail to waterfalls and peaks. One day has been designated for sea kayaking on Lake Superior near Gooseberry Falls and another for biking. You will need to be prepared to hike 6-8 miles with a small backpack.
* The trip begins at Forest Springs, where you will register beginning at 6 p.m. on Sunday, August 15th.
* Sunday evening - Arrive at 6 p.m. for registration and orientation.
* Monday morning - Have breakfast, travel to and set up camp at Gooseberry Falls State Park for the week.
* Monday - Thursday - Day hike on moderate trails along the North Shore. We will explore sections of the Superior Hiking Trail system and enjoy half-day sea kayaking and half-day biking.
* Friday - Head back to Forest Springs where you will enjoy lunch on the road and a final time together as a group, depart for home late afternoon.
** All snacks and meals during traveling will be at your own cost.