Join us as we drive to Red Lake, one of the northern-most municipailities in Ontario. Where the road ends, our true journey will begin as we portage and paddle our canoes and gear over 20 miles into the Canadian Bush. The reward for all this travel will be pristine wilderness lakes few have ever seen, and fishing few have ever experienced.
We hope you will return with tales of fishing your friends may not believe, and some new brothers who have shared in both the challenges and rewards inherent to any true adventure. Dan Jacobson, Adventure Ministries Director, will be along to lead some soul-searching discussion on the meaning of faith and the adventure of life.
* Friday - Arrive at Forest Springs in the early evening for registration, orientation, and overnight lodging.
* Saturday - Early morning departure. Arrive in Red Lake, Ontario early evening.
* Sunday - Thursday - Camp and travel in the remote Canadian wilderness. Enjoy the camaraderie of a true wilderness challenge. Fishing will be optional, but hard work is required. Each day will include excellent meals prepared by our staff, and devotional thoughts to ponder as you experience God's creation in this wilderness setting.
* Friday - Return to Red Lake.
* Saturday - Early departure and return to Forest Springs.
** All snacks and meals during traveling will be at your own cost.
Registration Deadline - May 1, 2021
* All housing and transportation involved in the trip.
* All necessary camping gear and watercraft
* All food on the trail.
* Instruction, navigation and spiritual reflections from our staff.
Fee does not include:
* Food on the drive to and from Red Lake
* Canadian fishing license
* Fishing gear
* Pricing guaranteed through registration deadline.
* Deposit - $250/person. Deposits are not refundable or transferable.
* Balance is due on arrival.
* Trip minimum - 5 Guests. In the event that this is unobtainable, deposits and fees will be refunded.
* Your cancellation after April 30th will forfeit all deposits and fees paid.