This is an outstanding opportunity for you to experience a fun and challenging canoe adventure! This expedition takes place in the maze of interconnected islands and water highways of Voyageurs National Park. Expect wildlife sightings and amazing starry night skies. Our staff will be there to assist with navigation, food and equipment. We will also plan for daily devotions and reflection appropriate for the experience.
Sunday: Arrive for Registration and Orientation at 6:00pm. Spend the evening at Forest Springs
Monday: morning breakfast, travel to the Park and paddle to first campsite
Monday-Friday: paddle and portage canoes to various campsites. Enjoy fishing, swimming, and fellowship around the fire. Each day, meals will be prepared by our experienced staff as well as Biblical reflections to ponder as you experience God’s creation in this wilderness setting.
Friday: Head out of park and enjoy a hotel stay and meal out together.
Saturday: Early departure and return to Westboro. You should be free to leave by 5pm.
* All housing and transportation involved in the trip. Includes one night at a hotel on return trip.
* All necessary camping gear and watercraft
* All food on the trail.
* Instruction, navigation and spiritual reflections from our staff.
* Food on the drive to and from Voyageurs National Park
*Minnesota fishing license
* Fishing gear
* Pricing guaranteed through registration deadline.
* Deposit - $50/person. Deposits are not refundable or transferable.
* Balance is due on arrival.