A Message to Our Friends about COVID-19
Spring Ministries COVID-19 Changes
Last Updated: 3/16/21
Registration – Registration will happen in the Ministry Center.
1. Please plan to pre-pay your balance prior to arrival at Forest Springs or be prepared to pay with a check.
2. Enter the Ministry Center to register as you normally have, but keep in mind that every person in your vehicle will have their temperature checked and will need to answer the health screening questions. They can be found here. If anyone in your vehicle has a temperature when you arrive you will not be permitted to register for camp.
3. After you have been screened and payment has been cared for you will be directed to your housing unit where you will find your welcome packet.
Daily Health Screening – For the safety of all campers and staff we need you to follow these guidelines.
1. We encourage frequent hand washing and/or hand sanitizer.
2. Please monitor your health and if at any time your health status changes during your week of camp, you need to alert our staff AND be prepared to leave camp that same day.
Worship Sessions – Praising God and studying God’s Word is important; therefore we are still planning to be together.
1. The worship sessions will be held in the great room with seating that will accommodate social distancing in rows seperated by six feet of spacing from front to back. Multiple sessions may be necessary, depending on group numbers.
Meals – Our typical food service style has changed.
1. Social distancing tables by 6ft in the dining hall reduces the number of people who can eat at one time. More seating is available in the Neale Lodge Cafe areas if needed. We ask that you eat with the friends that you came to camp with if possible.
2. Your food will be served to you as you walk through the line as self-serve options are limited to drinks and pre-packaged products.
Program Areas – We desire to still have fun while at camp and stay safe while doing it.
1. If social distancing can’t happen between our staff and campers or between campers, we will ask campers and staff to wear masks.
2. There will be cups next to the drinking fountain for your use.
Stores – Ice Cream & Coffee needs to be a part of your camping experience.
1. Six feet of social distancing will be asked of you while you are in line.
2. Our staff will be wearing masks when serving you at the Cafe, Coffee Shop and Gift Shop.
Cleaning – Keeping a clean facility will help with slowing the spread of any germs.
1. All dining/eating areas will be disinfected 3 times a day.
2. All bathrooms, door knobs, and other frequent touched surfaces will be disinfected 3 times a day.
3. New soap and hand sanitizer dispensers as well as paper towel dispensers have been installed to eliminate having to touch those items.