Winter Community Days Begin January 10th
Looking for an affordable, family-friendly environment for outdoor winter recreation? Your search is over because Winter Community Days at Forest Springs begin January 10th at 1 p.m.
Winter Community Days, held every Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. until March 13th, offer many great outdoor winter activities including:
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding (with free lessons)
- Tubing (with an uphill tube tow)
- Cross country skiing (with 20km of trails groomed for classic & skate skiing)
- Ice skating
Want to get out of the cold? You’ll love Neale Lodge! Enjoy our Game Room - featuring ping pong, foosball, air hockey and carpetball. We also have the Lodge Café and our Coffee Shop - offering affordable snacks and gourmet hot & cold drinks.
This year, we’ll have special themes on the following Winter Community Days:
- January 10th – Conveyor Lift Celebration – Be amongst the first to try it!
- January 17th – Green & Gold Sunday – When the Pack is playing, the game will be on at Forest Springs.
- January 31st – Help a Neighbor – Bring your non-perishable food items to help locals in need!
- February 14th – Sweetheart Sunday – You & your sweetheart will enjoy free hot chocolate drinks.
- February 28th – Competition Sunday – Compete in our Slalom, Big Air & Tubing contests to win prizes!
- March 6th – Spring Break Celebration – Soak up the snow and celebrate the end of a great season.
In addition to our Sunday afternoon Winter Community Days, we’ll be hosting a Community Fun Night on Feb. 24th from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
A $10 Big Hill Pass will allow you to interchange areas at no additional cost. Rental fees for downhill and cross country skis ($8), snowboards ($13)*, or snowshoes ($3) still apply. This year, we are also offering a Season Pass for $50. A Season Pass will get you on the Big Hill for 10 Sundays and one Wednesday – saving you more than 50% off the regular price.
Stay up to date on Winter Community Days by subscribing to our blog, or by following Forest Springs on Facebook.
We hope to see you soon!
* Privately-owned snowboards brought to Winter Community Days must have metal edges and factory-installed anti-release bindings.
Leave a Comment
7 years ago
7 years ago