This year’s Christmas Dinner Theatre is an encore production entitled: “Far as the Curse is Found.”
“In a last-ditch effort to save Van Allen’s, a special management team is appointed to the struggling department store on the cusp of the holiday shopping season. While the new leaders are welcomed by some, others remain leery. Frank, a security guard close to retirement, finds himself entangled in a web of strained relationships, stolen money, and an austere new executive that strangely emerges as a source of rising tension between the new management team and the security personnel.”
• Ticket includes a warm holiday dinner atmosphere followed by a performance.
• An overnight stay* in our lodge rooms is available, $80/room double occupancy,
*includes continental breakfast, limited availability. For information call 715.427.5241
• 5:00 Hors d’oeuvres • 5:30 Dinner & Program
• 3:00 Hors d’oeuvres • 3:30 Dinner & Program
• Ticket includes a light dessert and performance
• Must arrive no less than 15 minutes early to be seated, no seating during the performance!
• 6:00 Dessert • 7:00 Program
Tickets are purchased by making a credit card purchase over the phone or in person at Forest Springs’ office. Tickets will be mailed to attendees in a timely manner.
After Oct. 11th reservations may be made by calling Forest Springs at 715.427.5241.
No refunds will be given; however, ticket-holders may sell or give away their tickets to others as they choose. Please notify Forest Springs of any ticket transfers.
Please refrain from bringing children under 13 years of age.