Christmas Dinner Theatre - "While Mortals Sleep"
This year’s Christmas Dinner Theatre is an encore production entitled: “While Mortals Sleep”.
Through a mixture of absurdity and sobriety, “While Mortals Sleep” hopes to take you on a journey showing how we often try to look for wonder with our eyes proverbially shut and how a loving God desires to open our eyes before we truly miss the wonder.
ONLINE TICKET SALES will begin Tuesday, October 17th at 8 a.m.
We recommend that you create a registration account or review your existing account prior to ticket sales day.
Full Dinner Theatre Event
- Ticket includes a warm holiday dinner atmosphere followed by a performance.
- Limited overnight accommodations are available for out-of-town guests. Please call 715.4.FOREST (715.436.7378) for more information.
Friday and Saturday Evenings: Dec. 1 & 2, 8 & 9
• 5:00 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres • 5:30 p.m. Dinner • 7:00 p.m. Program
Sunday Matinee: Dec. 3 & 10
• 3:00 p.m. Hors d’oeuvres • 3:30 p.m. Dinner • 5:00 p.m. Program
Dessert Theatre Event
- Ticket includes a light dessert and performance
- Must arrive no less than 15 minutes early to be seated, no seating during the performance!
Thursday Evening: Dec. 7th
• 6:00 p.m. Dessert • 7:00 p.m. Program
Tickets go on sale at 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, October 17, 2023.
This year, we will have tickets available ONLINE at 8:00 a.m. on October 17th. You can also call the ticket hotline at 715.500.2770 starting at 8:00 a.m. on October 17th.
- Tickets are reserved online, by making a credit card purchase over the phone, or in person at Forest Springs’ office. Please note that tickets will not be mailed. You will receive them when you arrive for the production. You will get an email confirmation along with entrée options.
- After Oct. 17th, reservations may be made by calling Forest Springs at 715.4.FOREST (715.436.7378).
- No refunds will be given, however, ticket holders may sell or give away their tickets to others as they choose. Please notify us if you transfer your tickets.
- Please refrain from bringing children under 13 years of age