This year’s Christmas Dinner Theatre is an encore production entitled: “It Came Upon A Midnight Fear….”
In an attempt to better prepare them for the holidays, a newly licensed therapist invites her four phobic-ridden clients to a weekend getaway in the woods. Little does she know that her plans will backfire as their extended group session gets disrupted by a mysterious stranger and the discovery of an urban legend that places the cabin under a curse.
• Ticket includes a warm holiday dinner atmosphere followed by a performance.
• An overnight stay in our lodge rooms is available, $75/room double occupancy,
includes continental breakfast, limited availability. For information call 715.427.5241
• 5:00 Hors d’oeuvres • 5:30 Dinner & Program
• 3:00 Hors d’oeuvres • 3:30 Dinner & Program
• Ticket includes a light dessert and performance
• Must arrive no less than 15 minutes early to be seated, no seating during performance!
• 6:00 Dessert • 7:00 Program
Tickets are purchased by making a credit card purchase over the phone or in person at Forest Springs’ office. Tickets will be mailed to attendees in a timely manner.
After Oct. 26th reservations may be made by calling Forest Springs at 715.427.5241.
No refunds will be given; however, ticket-holders may sell or give away their tickets to others as they choose.
Please refrain from bringing children under 13 years of age.