Forest Springs is proud to present a special day for community leaders featuring Tim Kight, Founder & CEO of Focus3. Most recently, Tim has played an instrumental role in helping leading college football programs transform the culture of their teams.
* What is attitude? Where does it come from?
* How to harness your emotions and make them work for you, not against you.
* The importance of emotional agility.
* Why a negative attitude is habit-forming, and how to break the habit.
* Why you must take ownership of the stories you tell yourself.
* Four essential steps for creating a positive and productive attitude.
Day Itinerary for March 3rd event for Community Leaders:
8:00 a.m. - Registration/Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Seminar begins
12:00-1:00 p.m. - Lunch Break (meal provided)
1:00-3:00 p.m. - Group Application Sessions
Fee is non-refundable.