Is your family looking for a change of scenery? Can you use a relaxing weekend away at Forest Springs?
Winter Weekends Away were designed to meet the needs of families to get away, enjoy fun outdoor activities, be encouraged in your faith and spend time together. It's a weekend purposefully not programmed with dozens of activities, so that you can focus on some of the simple things you've been missing this year.
• February 12-14, 2021
• February 26-28, 2021
• Registration from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
• Gameroom, stores and rec building open
• Breakfast, followed by orientation, devotional, worship and free time activities
• Lunch, followed by free time activities
• Supper, followed by free time activities
• Brunch and departure by noon
• Downhill Skiiing & Snowboarding
• Cross Country Skiing
• Ice Skating
• Gameroom - Foosball, Carpetball, Ping Pong, Air Hockey
• Cafe, Gift Shop and Coffee Shop
Includes meals, activities, and program options (rental fees not included*):
Standard Cabin: $100 cabin fee, plus $99/person for those 6 years & up
Occupancy 8 people - Private cabin with double bed and bunks, private bath. Please bring your own towels and bedding.
Lodge Room: $200 Lodge Room fee, plus $99/person for those 6 years & up
Occupancy 5 people - King or twin beds, private bath, towels/bedding provided.
* Rental fees can be found by clicking here.