Volunteering at Camp
Campers just like you, sharing the joy of serving God's people at Forest Springs!
Request an 'Opportunities to Serve' Preliminary Questionnaire from our program director.
- Request a Preliminary Questionnaire and return it.
- Submit a completed adult volunteer application sent to you after receiving the Preliminary Questionnaire.
- Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted about dates and areas of volunteer options.
- Housing and meals will be arranged for your time with us.
- You will have a staff supervisor coordinate your work responsibilities and see that you are adequately cared for with your housing and assignment(s).
General Work Expectations
Adult volunteers are asked to contribute 6-8 hours per day unless other arrangements are made. A normal work day generally begins after breakfast and ends prior to supper.
Note: If you are interested in volunteering at camp September-May please contact our program director. For volunteering during the summer please see the summer staff page.