We invite you to join us for a fabulous trip to Niagara Falls* - September 24-29, 2018.
Monday: Travel from Plover, WI to Kalamazoo, MI for our first nigth away from home. Fun and fellowship are planned for our evening at the Holiday Inn.
Tuesday: Travel to Niagara Falls.
Tuesday - Thursday: Tour Niagara Falls
Niagara stops will include:
* Local tour guide for three days of Niagara Falls excitement
* Viewing of the Niagara Falls I-MAX film
* Butterfly Conservatory, where you'll walk among more than 2,000 free-flying butterflies
* Dinner in the revolving dining room of the Skylon Tower
* Journey behind the falls, where you'll go deep below and behind the heart of Niagara
* The White Water Walk, where you'll walk beside level six rapids
* A boat ride at the base of Niagara Falls
* DInner Theatre for a performance of "O Canada Eh"
Friday: Travel back into the United States and to Kalamazoo for our last night together.
Tour Coordinator: John Windle - 920.233.3921
Registrars: Nancy Kroeker, Marcia Beasterfield, Tarah Hoffland - 715.427.5241
Point of Departure: Plover, WI - with pickups TBA
• $ 985/person double occupancy
• $1,257/person single occupancy
Includes: Deluxe motor coach, five nights of accommodations, 10 meals, all admissions, services, tips and taxes.
• Pricing guaranteed as indicated above.
• Deposit: $100/person
Deposits are not refundable or transferable (exceptions - see cancellation policy) • Balance is due on or before August 15, 2018 Cancellation Policy: • Trip Minimum: There must be a minimum of 30 registrations to make this trip happen. In the event that this number is unobtainable, deposits and fees will be returned.