Each year, Forest Springs hosts a Wisconsin Hunter Safety Course for those ages 10 and up*, all on one weekend. The program begins on Friday evening and ends on Sunday afternoon. Certified instructors, who are passionate about the use of God’s great outdoors and a relationship with Him, facilitate this time with lots of hands-on learning. Included in the weekend is overnight lodging and 4 good meals (offsite pricing is available). We would love to have you join us for this event!
*Please note: Anyone under age 18 must be accompanied by a registered parent, guardian, or mentor and attend all sessions together.
* Suggested for ages 10 - adult
* Include 10 hours of classroom and hands-on experiences
* Successful participants will receive their hunter safety certification, a free small game license, and a special pheasant and state waterfowl stamp exemption.
* Program parameters may change per DNR's COVID-19 mandates. For the latest DNR parameters, click here.
* 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. - First class
Standard Cabin (dorm style) - $120/person + $10 student DNR fee
* Group unit with bunk beds, private bath
* Towels/bedding not provided.
Cost: $55/person + $10 DNR fee, 4 meals included
Deposit: $25/person (balance is due upon arrival)
**Please Note: Any child under 18 must be accompanied by a registered adult.